Monday, April 24, 2006

Booga Booga


The Booga bag is finshed. Knitted from Noro Kureyon #165 it felted like a dream and is so cute! I already have another colorway in Kureyon for a second Booga. Pictures to come. Seems I have a thing for bags lately since I started a recycled silk sari yarn bag last night. My husband wonders why does anyone need that many bags?? There are so many other projects in the line up-socks, baby hat, baby blanket, sweater for my daughter, and who knows what else. I already have yarn bought for two more projects before I finish the current one. I'm a yarnaholic. As soon as I get the spinning thing figured out I'll have my own yarn to add to the huge stash in my bedroom! Even though I'm still learning I already bought two beautiful hand-dyed rovings at a fiber fair on saturday. I feel a second stash basket coming on. It's complete madness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home