Friday, May 12, 2006

Blue Sky, Nothing but Blue Sky (Cotton)









Had to share my last yarn purchase. 5 skiens of Blue Sky Cotton in Thistle. It's gorgeous. I abandoned ship on the original sweater pattern I had in mind for K-Dall (my daughter) when I found the Girlfriend's Swing Coat Sweater from The Garter Belt. K-dall got to pick the color as long as I got to use that pattern. Figuring she would pick one of the pink shades of Blue Sky cotton, I was surprised when she picked thistle.

Last night I rolled them all into pull skeins and put them back in the bag. It sat there on the table taunting me all night. Why not start?-you ask. I am half a panel away from finish my silk sari bag and I don't finish it now it will sit in my basket for the next month. Isn't that how it goes-you always have more projects in the works before the one or more you are already working on is finished. Speaking of finished I better finish this and get ready for work. It's friday-finally! (ignore the way the pictures look all cock-eyed, I'm not sure what happenedand don't feel like finding out either)

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger MUDNYC said...

I love Blue Sky cotton! I'm hooked on the organic stuff. Hey you should check out the Michigan Fiber Fest in Allegan, it's in August and looks pretty good. I'm trying to go!

Michelle
avocadofever.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home