Friday, June 02, 2006

New Stash Swag




So I've been meaning to post this for oh a week and a half. Time has escaped me. I scored some great new stash swag on my recent trip to Madison, WI. I was shopping on a gift card the awesome husband, Tim, gave me to The Sow's Ear in Verona, WI. I've been eyeing this beautiful shawl-y, wide scarf-y thing at the Sow's Ear for quite some time. I picked up 2 skeins of Fiesta La Boheme in Rust to make it. Yum. Also got Jill Eaton's book After Dark. I love the simplicity of her designs (and the book was on sale-BONUS).
After a plate of pad thai, we moved on to Lakeside Fibers right on the lake in Madison. I kind of milled around while everyone else shopped. I kept eyeing some Manos, but didn't know what I would make with it. Started looking at patterns and found one for a moebious shawl/scarf. Pattern called for Manos. Ka-ching! I also picked up a half skein of Prism Cool Stuff on E-Bay. I really must stop for awhile.....and some day pigs will grow wings.


Girlfriend Swing Coat Sweater Update
I have more done than the picture lends itself too. This is a fabu pattern that Wendy wrote! I think I'm going to get more of her patterns soon. Something for me this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home