Sunday, June 25, 2006

Did you get your daily fiber?

Olive's Best Mr Potato Head impression

Sadly I have very little knitting news to post about. This weekend very little knitting got done. Well, indirectly knitting things got done. I went on a house cleaning rampage this weekend. I sorted, pitched, and generally cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. No acutal stitches were stitched, but look what I did get done!

*Bought some Lorna's Laces Lion and Lamb on Etsy for Clapotis (yarn was a steal!)
*Bought un-dyed yarn for my Dyed by Me Mixed Fiber Shawl
*Went on Knit Picks intending to buy needles for a baby hat, bought their new interchangeable set instead
I hope I am not disappointed by the needle set. It comes with size 4-10.5 tips and 24 and 32 inch cables (2 of each), case, and some end cap deals. The tips are made just like Addi's-nickel plated brass.
Really excited about my Mixed Fiber shawl. I can't wait to take un-dyed yarn all the way through to a finished project! It would be even better to use yarn that I spun myself but the yarn I am spinning isn't quite useable yet. I do however have my first spinning lesson with Mo from the Sow's Ear on Thursday afternoon!!
Enjoy the cat picture! The stupid things people do to their pets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home